“Error # XR01F5” Scam Pop-Up Removal
Beware of “Error # XR01F5” scam pop-ups. It can mess up your whole machine and load up harmful programs. Here is the quick removal solution.
What is “Error # XR01F5”?
“Error # XR01F5” is a tech scam pop-up warning that alerts users about their privacy being endanger. The pop-ups states that the computer may be hit by any pornographic virus that can be dangerous. The warning tends to appear from “Microsoft” just to make sure that users believe in such warnings. It further recommends users to immediately call on the provided number (866) 753-2724 that belongs to Microsoft technician.
However, “Error # XR01F5” warnings are nowhere associated with Microsoft or any other legitimate platforms. It is just a trick to convince users to make call on the number. The page is designed by cyber criminals that is pushed on the browser when visiting any infected website. Also, if you have certainly downloaded any freeware that contains any Adware within. These activities are generally controlled by Adware.
They attempt to silently change the browser settings which force them to automatically redirect to “Error # XR01F5” or “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” scam pages.
The page appears as:
The message within the page states that:
Microsoft Warning Alert
Error # XR01F5
Please call us immediately at: (866) 753-2724 (Microsoft Toll Free)
Do not ignore this critical alert.
If you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network.
Your computer has alerted us that it has been infected with a pornographic spyware and virus. The following information is being stolen:
1. Facebook logins
2. Credit card details
3. Email account logins
4. Photos and documents stored on this computer
Please call us within the next 5 minutes to prevent your computer from being disabled or from any information loss.
Toll Free: (866) 753-2724
It is strictly advised not to click on its links and never attempt calling on the above number. As calling will connect you to any remote hacker that will ask you to remotely access the computer. It may then attempt to install any fake program or even malicious one. And show you fake virus reports. The people behind “Error # XR01F5” will trick you to buy any rogue security program which is completely worthless.
These rogue programs when start executing could take over the whole system and carry out hazardous actions. Additionally, “Error # XR01F5” virus drops countless files that will compromise the entire resources of the system. If you are also getting fake alerts then you must not delay further to eliminate “Error # XR01F5” from your computer system.
Infected with “Error # XR01F5”? Scan Your PC Now
Thus, you must not click or call on the above scam numbers. As they are clever at playing with minds. you are getting such pop-ups, means there is any unwanted program accidentally downloaded on your computer. So to end up these annoying pop-ups, you need to identify its arrival sources and get rid of it. So that “Error # XR01F5” tech scam warnings can be closed forever. Thus without wasting much time, you should quickly scan your computer with an effective removal tool. This will ensure safe removal of “Error # XR01F5” Adware.
The Removal Tool is designed to detect the threat on the infected computer and present the report to users. This is the easiest way to deal with such destructive threats as “Error # XR01F5” makes various modifications to the system settings and manually tracing the changes been made is nearly impossible.
Steps to Run The Anti-malware scan On Your Infected Computer
- Click here to download the automatic “Error # XR01F5” removal tool.
- Once the file download location and look for “SpyHunter-Installer.exe“, double-click on it to open;
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If not then click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- The scan results are categorised by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. It has a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in “Quarantine.” This helps to restore any removed objects, if you wish. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
This is how you can quickly remove “Error # XR01F5” infection from your computer. For manual removal guide download this PDF –Manual removal of “Error # XR01F5” in an uninfected computer and perform the steps carefully.