Ketintontrat.info Redirects. How to Remove?
If you are annoyed of Ketintontrat.info redirect pop-ups, then here is the quick solution to end it.
What is Ketintontrat.info?
Ketintontrat.info is a suspicious domain that appears out of the context while surfing. It shows pop-ups that ask users to click on “Allow” for push notifications. If you click on allow button, then you will regret it too much. As it will start showing non-stop ads and pop-ups right on your desktop. This will negotiate all your resources and hamper the privacy.
Ketintontrat.info wants to show notifications
Ketintontrat.info may even force users to perform various updates from its links. It has been reported that these update links do not contain the actual update programs. Instead are piece of some PUP which can easily enter onto the attacked PC once clicked.
Ketintontrat.info pop-up ads may look like any legitimate flash player update page but don’t get tricked with that. It can bombard the whole computer system with lots of toolbars, unwanted programs and even malware.
Ketintontrat.info redirect pop-up appear on the browser when it is infected with any Adware. Generally, users get Adware installed along with freeware downloads from unofficial sites. Even if you like to install browser extensions, then do it only from web stores. There have been various instances that users end up downloading any adware like Solvability.biz.
Infected with Ketintontrat.info? Scan Your PC Now
If you have already allowed Ketintontrat.info for push notifications, then you need to turn it off. And then scan the whole computer for Adware and PUPs and remove them. This will end up redirections to Ketintontrat.info site.
To Stop Push Notifications From Ketintontrat.info site:
- Open Chrome, click on the Menu and select Settings
- Choose Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy and security Section, click on Content Settings and then choose Notifications
- Find Ketintontrat.info from the list and under Allow
- Click on the three-dots beside it and then choose Block
- Open Chrome, click on the Menu and select Options
- Under Privacy & Security section, choose Notifications
- Now click on Settings and search for Ketintontrat.info
- From the drop-down Menu, choose Block
- From Menu Select More and Choose Settings
- Choose View advanced settings
- Under Notifications Tab, Turn off from Ketintontrat.info
Now, after you have stopped the notifications. You need to locate the other Adware controlling the redirect virus, and remove it.
The Removal Tool is designed to detect the threat on the infected computer and present the report to users. This is the easiest way to deal with such destructive threats as Ketintontrat.info makes various modifications to the system settings and manually tracing the changes been made is nearly impossible.
Steps to Run The Anti-malware scan On Your Infected Computer
- Click here to download the automatic Ketintontrat.info removal tool.
- Once the file download location and look for “SpyHunter-Installer.exe“, double-click on it to open;
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If not then click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- The scan results are categorised by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. It has a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in “Quarantine.” This helps to restore any removed objects, if you wish. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
This is how you can quickly remove Ketintontrat.info infection from your computer. For manual removal guide download this PDF –Manual removal of Ketintontrat.info in an uninfected computer and perform the steps carefully.