How to Remove MatchPop CPU Miner
MatchPop-is a deceptive site that will push numerous advertisements all over the browser every now and then. It mostly happens due to Adware attack to the browser. If you think your computer is infected with any sort of Adware, then without any delay run a scan to your computer.
What is MatchPop?
MatchPop is marked as a cryptocurrency miner program that overloads the CPU of the attacked system. This program is offered by MiBigData solution and is advertised as a game app. It is normally disguised through updating flash player/Adobe reader apps from redirected links. Other sources include fake download links, spam emails attachments, visiting infected web pages and even downloading hacked codes or phishing programs that may actually contain this Trojan.
MatchPop silently runs within the background utilizing the CPU resources of the attacked computer system to mine the digital currency like Bitcoin or Monero. This CPU Miner has the sole aim to earn huge profit and along with that it keeps track on activities of the users and steal private data without the consent of users. While users remains unaware of the fact that such program is executing on their PC and consuming 90% of the CPU resources to mine for cryptocurrency. You may see this program installed as matchpop.exe.
This results in sluggish performance of the system along with other issues like web pages crash down, video or game applications are hindered due to compromised computer resources and even slowly affect the hardware. MatchPop CPU miner should be removed as early as possible.
Infected with MatchPop? Scan Your PC Now
Thus, you must choose to opt out of the services of MatchPop Adware cum browser hijacker. Further its presence for long on the system may hamper your privacy as already said, it keeps monitoring your online activities and has access to various resources on the compromised PC.
You have face issues while manually finding the files and settings changed by MatchPop. Thus without wasting much time, you should quickly scan your computer with an effective removal tool. This will ensure safe removal of MatchPop Adware.
The Removal Tool is designed to detect the threat on the infected computer and present the report to users. This is the easiest way to deal with such destructive threats as MatchPop makes various modifications to the system settings and manually tracing the changes been made is nearly impossible.
Steps to Run The Anti-malware scan On Your Infected Computer
- Click here to download the automatic MatchPop removal tool.
- Once the file download location and look for “SpyHunter-Installer.exe“, double-click on it to open;
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If not then click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- The scan results are categorised by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. It has a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in “Quarantine.” This helps to restore any removed objects, if you wish. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
This is how you can quickly remove MatchPop infection from your computer. For manual removal guide download this PDF –Manual removal of MatchPop in an uninfected computer and perform the steps carefully.