Remove PDF Converter Search Redirect
PDF Converter Search is an extension that aims to control the web browser by modifying settings. If your browser’s homepage is substituted with PDF Converter Search, then you should quickly run a scan to your computer.
What is PDF Converter Search?
PDF Converter Search is a homepage offered along with “PDF Converter by Safely” extension. This extension can assist users to easily convert PDF files. Apart from this, it is the complete suite offering various features that can be helpful for users. For instance, direct conversion from any extension files to PDF, web search, customized homepage and so on.
But it is regarded as a potentially unwanted program that comes while the download of other bundled programs. Once installed, PDF Converter Search will never ask for user’s permission to change any settings. You may see your default search engine been altered to hxxp://gosearchsafely.com that is itself a browser hijacker.
Thus, you will your search results loaded with plenty of sponsored advertisement links and third-party websites. Along with that, it also adds various ad-supported toolbars, add-ons and bookmarks on top of the homepage. PDF Converter Search displays all sorts of adverts like banners, pop-ups, transitional banners and hyperlinked ads. This causes aimless redirection to questionable websites interfering with the browsing. There are similar other homepage hijacker that may expose your browsing details to third-party like Yourmailtab.com, Search-starter.com, Nxt01.club and so on.
This is no more than an adware that triggers unwanted changes to the browser and use it for advertising purposes. Thus, it is better to uninstall PDF Converter Search homepage hijacker as soon as possible.
Infected with PDF Converter Search? Scan Your PC Now
Thus, you must choose to opt out of the services of PDF Converter Search Adware cum browser hijacker. Further its presence for long on the system may hamper your privacy as already said, it keeps monitoring your online activities and has access to various resources on the compromised PC.
You have face issues while manually finding the files and settings changed by PDF Converter Search. Thus without wasting much time, you should quickly scan your computer with an effective removal tool. This will ensure safe removal of PDF Converter Search Adware.
The Removal Tool is designed to detect the threat on the infected computer and present the report to users. This is the easiest way to deal with such destructive threats as PDF Converter Search makes various modifications to the system settings and manually tracing the changes been made is nearly impossible.
Steps to Run The Anti-malware scan On Your Infected Computer
- Click here to download the automatic PDF Converter Search removal tool.
- Once the file download location and look for “SpyHunter-Installer.exe“, double-click on it to open;
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If not then click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- The scan results are categorised by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. It has a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in “Quarantine.” This helps to restore any removed objects, if you wish. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
This is how you can quickly remove PDF Converter Search infection from your computer. For manual removal guide download this PDF –Manual removal of PDF Converter Search in an uninfected computer and perform the steps carefully.