Remove “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected” Scam Pop-ups
This is a guide to help users known about “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” infection-its arrival sources,impact on the infected computer system and possible removal solutions to get rid of it.
What is “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer”?
“Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” is a disreputable pop-up virus that cause lots of troubles to users. It is basically a scam domain designed by cyber criminals. In the aim to dodge users into downloading rogue security tools and forcing to pay for them.
They may install some fake program, if you click on its link. And once installed, they will start showing scary pop-up alerts of their PC being infected with malware.
However, Pop-ups from “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” may seem very legitimate to you. As it is designed to be appear as legit. So, you may easily believe on its warnings. And out of curiosity agree to click on its link.
But you land yourself into trouble and you might hit its link to download the program. But you must know that it is just a piece of malicious code attempting to enter onto your computer to control it remotely.
In the meanwhile, “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” can steal your all personal and financial data without letting you know. These pop-ups will flood your browser with malicious stuffs, ads and fake links.
The pop-ups by “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected” is only a scam. Please do not attempt to call on the provided number. If you want to stop your computer from being more infected, then quickly follow the “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” removal guide.
Most probably you may get these pop-ups after you have visited any malicious website, hit any phishing link or downloaded any freeware. These surfing habits are the reason why most of the time, we get Adware and browser hijacker programs installed.
- Be careful while you click any random link.
- Download freeware stuffs from official websites only.
- Choose custom or Advanced installation option.
The moment you get redirected to this annoying page. It appears a full window warning in the middle of your surfing.
The page appears as:
The “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected” pop-up warning states that:
Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer!
Please do Not Shut down or restart your computer.
The following data will be compromised if you do so:
This Virus is well known and mostly distributed through Adult/Porn sites.
Commonly used to steal personal and financial information from the infected device.
Your device might also be used for performing DDOS attacks by cyber criminals and cause serious harm to other networks and websites.
Virus defender has sandboxed your browser and locked your PC in order to prevent any further harm.
Please call Technical Support to rectify the issue and get your PC unlocked.
Toll free helpline
From the above message, it is clear that the author wants to scare users and get the attention. These pop-ups are unstoppable until you find a permanent removal solution to it. If you ever suspect any threat, then experts recommend to first run a full scan to your computer.
Infected with “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer”? Scan Your PC Now
The Removal Tool is designed to detect the threat on the infected computer and present the report to users. This is the easiest way to deal with such destructive threats as “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” makes various modifications to the system settings and manually tracing the changes been made is nearly impossible.
Steps to Run The Anti-malware scan On Your Infected Computer
- Click here to download the automatic “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” removal tool.
- Once the file download location and look for “SpyHunter-Installer.exe“, double-click on it to open;
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If not then click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- The scan results are categorised by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. It has a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in “Quarantine.” This helps to restore any removed objects, if you wish. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
This is how you can quickly remove “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” infection from your computer. For manual removal guide download this PDF –Manual removal of “Virus Alert: Backdoor Virus Detected on your Computer” in an uninfected computer and perform the steps carefully.